Diploma In Biotechnology Engineering in Chandigarh Mohali
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering is a Diploma level course. Biotechnology engineering is a branch of engineering where technology is combined with biology for research & development. Biotechnology involves a wide range of subjects such as engineering, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology and chemistry. Courses help to provide intensive and in-depth learning to the students in the field of biotechnology, beyond simulating learning understanding techniques, the course also addresses the underlying recurring problems of disciplines in today scientific and changing business world, Students develop awareness & knowledge of different organization requirement and subject knowledge through varied subjects and training methodology.
Diploma After 10th
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Eligibility
- The candidates should have completed 10th class or equivalent with Mathematics or Science.
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Syllabus
|Sr.No||Subjects of Study|
|1||Introductory Biological Chemistry|
|3||Cell Biology and Genetics|
|4||Bioenergetics and Bio-membranes|
|5||Animal and Plant Physiology|
|6||Bio-statistics and computer|
|7||Molecular Biology and Biotechnology|
|8||Animal & Plant Biotechnology|
|9||Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology|
|11||Molecular biology laboratory|
|13||Human anatomy laboratory|
|15||Environmental toxicology laboratory|
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Suitability
- The course is suitable for those who are interested or desirous in Biotechnology and should have a scientific aptitude and a keen interest in the biological sciences.
- Who is willing to go for teaching fields at higher degree level i.e. college and university level both in private and government institutions aiming to become a teacher can go for it as well.
- Those who can work independently, ability to use computers, problem-solving mind, information technology skill, analysing and interpreting skills also suitable for it.
How is Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Course Beneficial?
- This degree course enables the students to go for various Biotechnologies and as Lab technician one of them that includes cleaning and maintaining equipment used by scientists and working on the various pieces of lab equipment as instructed.
- Course provides good base for higher degree program in respective subjects, e.g. Masters’ degree and research work.
- The course provides opportunities to the candidates for becoming research scientist who involves designing and carrying out experiments and writing reports for future publication.
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Job Types
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Biological Supplies Manufacturer
- Crime Scene Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Food Safety Technician
- Infectious Disease Researcher
- Biological Technician
- Pharmaceutical Research Technician