Diploma In Biotechnology Engineering in Chandigarh Mohali
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering¬†is a Diploma level course. Biotechnology engineering is a branch of engineering where technology is combined with biology for research & development. Biotechnology involves a wide¬†range of subjects such as engineering, genetics, biochemistry, microbiology and chemistry. Courses¬†help¬†to provide intensive and in-depth learning to the students in the field¬†of biotechnology, beyond simulating learning understanding techniques, the course also addresses the underlying recurring problems of disciplines in today scientific and changing business world, Students develop awareness & knowledge of different organization requirement and subject knowledge through varied subjects and training methodology.
Diploma After 10th
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Eligibility
- The candidates should have completed 10th class or equivalent with Mathematics or Science.
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Syllabus
|Sr.No||Subjects of Study|
|1||Introductory Biological Chemistry|
|3||Cell Biology and Genetics|
|4||Bioenergetics and Bio-membranes|
|5||Animal and Plant Physiology|
|6||Bio-statistics and computer|
|7||Molecular Biology and Biotechnology|
|8||Animal & Plant Biotechnology|
|9||Industrial and Environmental Biotechnology|
|11||Molecular biology laboratory|
|13||Human anatomy laboratory|
|15||Environmental toxicology laboratory|
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Suitability
- The course¬†is suitable for those who are interested or desirous in Biotechnology and should have a scientific aptitude and a keen interest in the biological sciences.
- Who¬†is¬†willing to go for teaching fields at higher degree level i.e. college and university level both in private and government institutions aiming to become a teacher¬†can go for it as well.
- Those who can work independently, ability to use computers,¬†problem-solving¬†mind, information technology skill, analysing and interpreting skills also suitable for it.
How is Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Course Beneficial?
- This degree course enables the students to go for various¬†Biotechnologies¬†and as Lab technician one of them that includes cleaning and maintaining equipment used by scientists and working on the various pieces of lab equipment as instructed.
- Course¬†provides¬†good¬†base for¬†higher¬†degree program in respective subjects, e.g. Masters‚Äô degree and research work.
- The course provides opportunities to the candidates for becoming¬†research¬†scientist who involves designing and carrying out experiments and writing reports for future publication.
Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering Job Types
- Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Biological Supplies Manufacturer
- Crime Scene Technician
- Environmental Technician
- Food Safety Technician
- Infectious Disease Researcher
- Biological Technician
- Pharmaceutical Research Technician