Electronic Autocad Training
- Introduction to CAD
- 2D Fundamentals
- Preparation of sketches: Lines, Circles, Rectangular etc.
- Dimension Style
- Layer Overview, modifying layer attributes
- Editing & modification of sketches
- Scaling objects, views
- Duplication using mirror, copy, pattern etc.
- Dimensioning techniques
- Creating & editing blocks
- Hatch, trim, extend, tables etc.
- Use of Xref.
- Symbols for std. electronics, electrical component etc.
- Introduction to 3D
- Extruding and revolving objects
- UCS concept and it’s use
- Boolean using union, subtract and intersect
- Standard views
- Creating PCB circuits. Electronics dia. in 3d
- Isometric concept
- Isometric snap
- Drawing Isometric objectselectic1